Benefits for you:
- Same-day delivery – greater competitiveness and exclusivity through the eyes of your customers.
- Time zone service ensures delivery within a selected time period and on Saturday. This provides an opportunity for the receiver to receive packages earlier and plan its working time.
- Prior notification of the delivery and courier contact provides an opportunity to contact the courier and verify the time of delivery.
- C.O.D. – possibility of flexible payment by the receiver and for you, as the Sender, to avoid insolvent customers and deferred payments.
- E-shop links – possibility to transfer data of the receivers to the Venipak system quickly and easily and to record packages and generate stickers automatically.
Prior notification of the delivery
The receiver is notified of the delivery by sms the evening before the delivery. In the morning, an sms with courier contact details is sent. The courier makes a call to the receiver before the delivery.
Cash on delivery
Cash on delivery (C.O.D.) means that the money is collected in cash or by card during the delivery.
- Once a week all collected C.O.D. amounts will be credited to your specified bank account.
- Reports on the C.O.D. amounts, numbers of packages and their receivers are available by longing in to REPORTS -> C.O.D. report.
The service is provided in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Return of the accompanying document
You can add an accompanying document (an invoice, deed of transfer) with your shipment and the courier will give it to the receiver to sign and will return it to you the next business day.
The service is provided in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Id check of the receiver
We may check the ID documents of the receiver at the time of delivery.
Four hands service
When shipping heavy or non-standard size packages (white household appliances, mattresses, furniture, etc.), we can deliver using two employees who will carry the package to the place designated by the customer.
Proof of delivery (P.O.D.)
P.O.D. is a document that confirms delivery to the receiver.
We offer an opportunity to see the delivery status, time of delivery, name, surname and signature of the receiver. Search is available by the number of invoice, deed of transfer or other numbers.
P.O.D. document viewing:
- Log-in at venipak.ee and enter the number of your package in the tracking box;
- The software will provide the route of the package;
- You can find a P.O.D. document by clicking the link in the P.O.D. section.
Shipment and C.O.D. reports
Data on all shipments are saved in the system, so you can track and analyze your product flows by city, receiver, weight or other parameters. Reports show the real-time price of Venipak services you have already used.
Reports on the C.O.D. amounts, numbers of packages and their receivers are available by longing in to REPORTS -> C.O.D. report.
Venipak expands the network of its parcel terminals
PARCEL COLLECTION POINTS IN BALTICS
The entire parcel administration process is a one-stop-shop service.
When directing your parcels to a parcel terminal with Venipak, Venipak ensures:
- Easy registration of the parcels in the Venipak parcel system;
- Collection of the parcels from your warehouse/shop together with the parcels for door-to-door delivery;
- Sorting of the parcels at Venipak terminals in accordance with all quality standards;
- Notification of the recipient via an SMS with a PIN for parcel collection when the parcel is delivered to the parcel terminal;
- Removal of the parcel from the terminal and initiation of the parcel return procedure, if the parcel has not been collected.
Delivery within 24 hours
Storage for 48 hours
Venipak parcel sizes for self-service parcel terminals
|Length up to||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm|
|Width up to||16,7 cm||16,7 cm||16,7 cm||39,5 cm||39,5 cm||39,5 cm|
|Height up to||9,5 cm||20 cm||41 cm||9,5 cm||20 cm||41 cm|
|Weight up to||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg|
LP express parcel sizes for self-service parcel terminals
|Length up to||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm|
|Width up to||19 cm||35 cm||35 cm||35 cm||35 cm|
|Height up to||8 cm||8 cm||18 cm||32 cm||75 cm|
|Weight up to||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg|
Attractive and simple pricing
- Single price for all sizes;
- The parcel delivery price to the parcel terminal is the same as that to the pickup point;
- Additional charge for COD services – EUR 0.95 + 0.5 % of the COD amount.
A deliberate process of service of a consignment
During the heat season, we have carefully ensured a flexible consignment delivery process.
If there is no space in the chosen volume, we will contact the consignee and agree on the location of the alternative delivery type:
Nearest parcel terminal
- The Pashtomes option is visible in a basket of e-commerce platforms in WooComerere, Prestshop and OpenCart, which have the latest version of the plug installed.
- As from 1 December, shop-commerce platform operators will be able to offer their customers volumes with the deployment of the Venipak delivery module.
- All e-shops that give their customers the possibility of delivery to the Venipak pickup Puckts may receive a list of postomers via Venipak Web Service;
- E-shops created by a unique e-commerce platform can obtain mail addresses through API integration;
- E-mail stores not using a Venipak mail system may deliver orders to mail via XML, giving the name, address and telephone number of the postomatto instead of the name and surname of the recipient and home address.
The „Venipak” module for electronic shops
In order to simplify the process of integration of e-shops and to ensure flawless purchasing experience for our customers, Venipak has prepared delivery plugins for the most popular e-commerce platforms. The plugins are universal and tailored to all three Baltic countries where Venipak provides its delivery services.
Venipak’s delivery plugins ensure:
- Simple integration with the Venipak consignment system;
- Simple configuration and modification of settings;
- Flexible choice of delivery price and maximum weight ranges;
- Automatic recording of consignments and calling of the courier;
- Printing of manifests and consignment stickers directly from the e-commerce platform control panel;
- Adapting delivery services to your needs and the needs of your customers;
- The intuitive choice of the delivery method in the basket;
- The selection of the nearest pickup point or postal terminal by the buyer in the interactive map.
If you have any further questions regarding WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, please contact the module developers by phone +37052490986 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Venipak logo
PNG for E-commerce