With the rapid spread of COVID-19 and the lockdown, in order to protect you, your clients and your company’s employees, we resume contactless delivery of consignments.
Procedure for contactless deliveries to private customers
Contactless delivery of consignments to private customers will be performed using a PIN to ensure that the consignment is delivered to a correct recipient while maintaining a safe distance of at least 2 meters.
How will this work?
- An SMS message with a PIN will be sent to the recipient’s mobile phone on the delivery date.
- At the time of the delivery, the recipient will only have to tell the PIN to the courier and the courier will enter the PIN to the scanner to verify it.
Important! Please kindly remind your clients to indicate the correct mobile phone number of the recipient when sending a consignment, because this is the only way to deliver the consignment in a safe, contactless manner. Could you also please urge your clients to pay for delivery services in advance. During the lockdown, only card payments will be accepted.
Procedure for contactless deliveries to corporate customers
Contactless delivery of consignments to corporate customers will be performed by replacing the recipient’s signature in the courier’s scanner with the following:
- The recipient will be asked to sign (his first name, surname and signature) on the Venipak sticker of the consignment. The courier will then make a photo of the sticker with the signature;
- Comments regarding any discrepancies or damage will be made on the Venipak sticker;
- After making the photos, a note together with the photos will be entered in the scanner (as confirmation of the delivery). Instead of the recipient’s signature in the courier’s scanner the note “Contactless delivery” will be made.
Other changes to avoid direct contact:
- Pre-ordered unloading will only take place to the entrance door of a private property! The courier will not be able to enter a private apartment or a house, except for commonly used areas. Access to business premises will not be restricted.
- The return documents will not be checked during the lockdown, so please prepare the documents in such a way that only one signature would be sufficient for confirmation and the place for the signature would be clearly highlighted in colour.
For any further information, please contact the designated Venipak customer consultant.
Let us stay healthy!